United Kingdom is the popular study destination for International students. United Kingdom is the best place to pursue a career.
The degree is accepted by worldwide. Students are from many European countries like Germany, Poland, Switzerland and many developed countries are pursuing their Engineering degree and successfully working in their countries with highest salary. We are having Many Technical Universities in our contact as working with co-operation of Ministry of Education (MOE), United Kingdom.
- Capital- London
- Official language- English
- Currency- Pound sterling
- 1 USD= 0.77 GBP, 1 GBP = RS. 82.70 (Variable)
- Time zone – UTC+00:00
- Calling code- +44
- Weather: 8.c to 22.c
- 10th marks sheet & certificate
- 12th marks sheet & certificate [min.marks 70% in PCM]
- TECH marks sheets & certificate: min.marks- 70%[for M.tech]
- School leaving certificate
- ILETS -6.0 band
- Reference letter (from 2 Teachers)
- GRE is required for Top Universities.
- Valid passport
- Birth certificate
- Updated CV
- Recent passport size photo
- SOP (Statement of purpose)
- Motivation Letter
- After completing the Course Student can work with International companies with high salary.
- University provides internship during study in top companies.
- Part-time job available during study.
- Salary during part time works will be up to 1200 GBP/month.
- Hostel campus & healthy food available in canteen.
- Hostel department provide extra take care for girls students.