Russia is a land of art and culture; it is a colourful and majestic place in the world. St. Petersburg is one of the most desirable destinations to visit for most of the people. Every year thousands of the students visit to Russia for study purposes and find the country very welcoming and enthusiastic. Best reasons to study in Russia are that most of the Russian Universities are listed in the top medical universities in the world in the field of Medicine, Engineering and Management. Most of the courses are taught in English Medium which is why they are popular in abroad.
There are endless opportunities in Russia for Engineering courses as well. There are some of the highly renowned engineering universities in Russia which are acclaimed worldwide. Fields like Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Science are some of the popular courses in Russia. Russian University graduates have been awarded with Noble prizes as well.
The best part about studying in Russia is that they believe in learning more than anywhere else in the country. There is no difficult entrance examination which is conducted in Russia and focus on practical learning is more. The people of Russia are welcoming and there is no ragging case ever came across in these universities.
There might be several opportunities available all over the world but the best opportunity is learning from the pioneer of the particular area. Best in the world laboratory and infrastructure makes it the favorite of the alumni as well. The pass outs refer Russian Universities whole heartedly. The main reason for this is exceptionally focused teaching and unique transformation from being the student to being the graduate.
- Capital- Moscow
- Official language- Russian
- Currency- Russian ruble
- Time zone – UTC+02:00
- Calling code- +7
- One set of photocopies of marks sheet of 10+2
- A valid passport (if you have)
- 2 photographs, size 3×4 cm, black and white on non-glossy paper.
- Focus on imparting practical skills to the students.
- Excellent weather conducive for studying.
- Renowned teaching faculty with years of teaching experience.
- Excellent quality education.
- Courses recognised by major medical councils of the world.
- Easily affordable fee.
- Standard of Living as per European lifestyle.
- Worldwide recognition of Ukrainian Medical Education.
- English as the medium of instruction.
- Students are studying in group of 8-10 students by one teacher.
- Every year many students from India and abroad go to Russia .
- All Universities of Russia are government university.
- Indian food or self cooking facility is available in most of the universities.
- Degrees awarded by the Universities are recognised worldwide.
- The MCI clearing ratio of most of the Universities is above 50% in first attempt, while the rest clear in the second attempt.
- Students and parents get many references of students already studying or passed out successfully.
- Students who get back or cannot pass in any examination get to reappear in it within one month, which saves their year.