Australia has a prosperous and mixed economy in western-style with a per capita GDP in excess of many urbanized countries like, UK, Germany, and France.
The prediction of job opportunities for international students in Australia is associated with the comprehensive visa requirements. In Australia there is good scope for various professions including doctors, teachers, accountants, plumbers, nurses, carpenters, dentists and IT managers. You can get the complete information on the applications of visas migration on Department of Immigration and Citizenship website. There are good opportunities for the graduates who secure permanent residence in Australia. You can get further details about graduate destinations on Graduate Careers Australia. Many international students are choosing to study in Australia because of its friendly, laid-back nature, excellent education system, and high standard of living
- Capital: Canberra
- Official language- English
- Currency- Euro(€)
- Time zone – UTC+08:00
- Calling code- +61
- Computer & Informatics Courses
- Engineering Courses
- Hair dressing & Beauty
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality & Hotel Management Courses
- Social Sciences Courses
- Tourism & Recreation Courses
- Australia Awards – The Australia Awards aim to promote knowledge, education links, and enduring ties between Australia and our neighbors through Australia’s extensive scholarship programs. The program brings together scholarships offered by the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFAT), the Department of Education and the Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research (ACIAR). Read more about Australia Awards and Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
- Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) – From 1 January 2017 the Research Training Program (RTP) replaced the International Postgraduate Research Scholarships (IPRS) program. Find out more about the Research Training Program at the Department of Education website. Applications for these scholarships are made directly to a participating university.
- Australia APEC Women in Research Fellowship – The Australia APEC Women in Research Fellowships are open to high-achieving female researchers from APEC economies for research opportunities in partnership with Australian education and research institutions. The fellowships aim to support women’s economic empowerment in the APEC region and raise the profile of female role models in science, technology, engineering and mathematics.